Job Opportunities at Tanzanian Red Cross Society;- Community Mobilizer, Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognized and admitted to the membership of the International..
Job Opportunities at Tanzanian Red Cross Society – Community Mobilizer
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by Parliament Act No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. The Tanzania Red Cross Society has been recognized and accepted into the membership of the International Federation of Cross Societies. The Red Crescent and Red Crescent (IFRC) in 1963. The headquarters of the Turkish Red Crescent Authority is located in Dar es Salaam.
TRCS is now the largest and most reliable national partner in providing humanitarian services in Tanzania. TRCS has an active network in all regions of mainland Tanzania and Zanzibar. About 40% of women are among the more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, given its credibility, the Palestinian Red Crescent Society receives support from a wide range of partners, including the International Federation, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross, the French Red Cross, and the Italian Red Cross. Chinese Red Cross and Red Cross and Korean Red Cross. Other partners are ENABEL, UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNFPA, European Union, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International.
Job Opportunities at Tanzanian Red Cross Society
The Red Cross Society of Tanzania is looking for dynamic people to fill the vacant positions below in the health services sector.
Community Engine (single position)
Duty station: Kigoma District
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Age limit: Not more than 45 years old
- Administration of the health part of “Advancing the Right to Good Health of Mother and Child in Uvinza DC (Kigoma, Tanzania)”
- Designing the content of activities planned in the project keeping in mind local government priorities and national guidelines.
- Design, schedule, organize and implement the activities planned in the project while respecting the formulated schedule.
- Design, organize, implement and monitor with community health workers and the Spanish health delegate, prevention and health promotion activities and materials to raise awareness of reproductive health issues, such as:
>Prenatal and postnatal care services.
>Breastfeeding o Family planning.
>Empowering women to make health-related decisions. o Safe sex practices.
>Sexually transmitted diseases: prevention, early detection and response.
healthy eating practices
>Identify the CHWs, along with the project manager, in close liaison with the District Health Promotion Officer.
>Coordinating, monitoring and supporting the CHWs involved in the project. The responsible person will be responsible for deploying volunteers to cover all of the geographic area of the Uvinza area.
>Furthermore, he will make sure that each volunteer reports on his or her activity on a monthly basis.
- Send progress reports regularly and share them with the project manager
- Analysis of data collected by community health workers monthly
- Ensure achievement of project objectives and results through close monitoring of the formulated indicators. The selected person must be familiar with the sources of verification of indicators and ensure that they are collected on time.
- Ensure ethical, gender and environmental approaches throughout the project implementation period.
- Plan and conduct regular supervisory visits to the field. Perform site checks to monitor progress and quality standards.
- Attend meetings with local government authorities and/or civil society organizations in order to improve reproductive health services in the area.
- Identify and identify key partners in the region and sector and propose partnerships that can strengthen the project and/or the national health system.
- Stay up-to-date on health-related issues, particularly those related to reproductive health and nutrition.
- Regularly review the quality of work with the project manager to ensure it meets project standards.
- Managing both the material and human resources needed to develop activities.
- Always act in accordance with the rules of medical ethics, respecting privacy and maintaining maximum confidentiality regarding health matters for each individual involved in the project.
- To be the guardian of the association’s property in the area of operations.
Manage other duties assigned by superiors from time to time.
NOTE: Job Opportunities at Tanzanian Red Cross Society
- Minimum Qualifications: Diploma in Nursing or Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- At least 3 years of experience working in the health field
- Societal and social skills for community mobilization
- Understand the meaning and purpose of awareness campaigns.
- You have excellent knowledge of relevant national and regional rules, regulations and guidelines in relation to reproductive health and nutrition services.
- The ability to resolve conflicts and manage conflict.
- Excellent time management ability.
- Ability to multitask with a solid understanding of basic logistical duties.
- They have excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Assess the risks and report accordingly.
- Learn about the Red Cross movement and act according to the Seven Principles at all times.
- He is fluent in Swahili and English
- Ability to use a computer software package (eg Word, Excel, Outlook – knowledge of basic farming techniques is an advantage.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Job Opportunity at Sokowatch Tanzania 2021-2022
65 Job Vacancies at Bagamoyo Sugar Limited
129 Job Opportunities at Bagamoyo Sugar Limited
HOW TO APPLY FOR Job Opportunities at Tanzanian Red Cross Society
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV through online form (Copy either of the link below NOT BOTH, paste it on your browser and proceed filling the form the Submit) https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/5uwKuYZ2
Clearly fill in the form indicating the role applied for not later than December 21st,2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified). Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
For more Information Just Visit This PAGE HERE