HESLB (Orodha ya Majina 2,982 Waliokosea Form za Mikopo 2021-2022), HESL-List of Candidates who Failed To Complete The Loan Form 2021-2022, HESLB-Waliokosea Form za Mikopo Wapewa Siku Nne.
HESLB (Orodha ya Majina 2,982 Waliokosea Form za Mikopo 2021-2022)
The Higher Education Student Loans Board (HESLB) has given four days from October 4-7, this year to 2,982 students who applied for loans in 2021/2022 to make adjustments to complete their application procedures.
For detailed information on the adjustment, applicants have been advised to visit their SIPA-Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) account.
HOW TO CHECK FOR HESLB (Orodha ya Majina 2,982 Waliokosea Form za Mikopo 2021-2022)
- Login into your Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA)
- Check if your Loan Status is Complete or Incomplete
- Follow all Instructions Given by HESLB
- If you Loan Status is Incomplete Fill out all parts that are not complete
- Resubmit your Loan Application.
OHER LINKS ABOUT
To get More Information visit https://www.heslb.go.tz/