Contact Us: oscarmwaso@gmail.com

GA Insurance Tanzania Limited

GA Insurance Tanzania Limited
Group companies include I&M Bank Kenya, I&M Bank Tanzania, Bank One Mauritius, GA Insurance Ltd Kenya, GA Life Assurance Ltd – Kenya and Highland Estates Tanzania. The authorized and paid-up capital of the company is 4.5 billion Tanzanian shillings. GA Kenya Limited owns 67% and the remaining 33% is owned by Highland Estates and its main promoter. Gee Insurance Limited, Kenya, the major shareholder has been in existence for over 50 years and is led by a professional management team.
GA Insurance Tanzania Ltd was established in October 2013 and commenced commercial operations in April 2014 with the aim of being a customer focused organization aiming to provide the best insurance solutions spanning the private, commercial and industrial sectors.
GA Insurance Tanzania is committed to excellence in its goal of reaching different segments of the market with a range of insurance products to meet the distinct needs of individual and corporate clients, thus helping people to live safer and more secure lives.
Financial strength and reinsurance
The company has a robust reinsurance program backed by highly rated securities. The reinsurance program adds to its financial strength with higher underwriting capabilities for the business. All reinsurers are known for their financial strength and stability and have a good track record of paying claims in a timely manner for large losses.
Reinsurance capabilities in the form of proportional and disproportionate programs for all product groups i.e. property and casualty, ocean freight and structure, bonds, liability, group health, political violence and terrorism enables the company to insure substantial and very high risk to a diverse group. Industry sectors: construction and construction of residential, storage and industrial buildings, engineering, roads and other infrastructure projects as well as manufacturing, textiles and chemical industry.
The capabilities in aviation insurance are large and enable it to insure medium and large size fleets to insure hulls against all risks, liability, personal aviation accidents and related insurances.
The Group has strong links with specialist global risk reinsurers to provide coverage services such as Banker’s Blanket, Directors and Officers Liability, Commercial General Liability, Multimodal Transport Operator Liability, Port Operator Liability, Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Risk.
Operations and Technology
The company has made significant investment in technology and implemented the latest version of its tried and tested insurance software solution to enable it to provide superior customer service through effective policy issuance, claims management and secure database management.
business sectors
GA Insurance Tanzania has underwritten insurance programs for clients in diverse industrial sectors such as construction, infrastructure projects including roads, power generation, transmission and distribution projects, steel manufacturing, textiles, chemicals, financial services, tourism, hospitality, consumer goods, retail chains, offices, business centers, malls, and the aviation sector.
Vision
To be the most trusted insurance company
Expedition
We are committed to delivering on our commitments while maximizing the value of our stakeholders
Values
We are committed to delivering on our commitments while maximizing the value of our stakeholders
Related Posts:

Contact Info:
+255 699 177400
Monday – Friday, 8:15am – 5:15pm
Call our 24hr Medical Contact Centre on +255 788 969794
You can find our office locations on the map below, or send us a quick message.
GA Insurance Ltd
Address: 704, 7th Floor, IT Plaza,
Garden Avenue/Ohio Street, Dar es Salaam
Postal Address: P.O. Box 75908, Dar es Salaam
Phone: +255 699 177400 , +255 22 2110311 , +255 22 2110312
Email: info@gatanzania.co.tz
 
READ ALSO>>>LATEST JOBS IN TANZANIA
 
 
READ MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY

Leave your thoughts