Contact Us: oscarmwaso@gmail.com

Busokelo District Council-Mbeya, Tanzania

Busokelo District Council is one of the new District Councils established in Tanzania and if divided from Rungwe District Council in 2012 after a series of reforms I need to provide better and more adequate services to the community.
Geographical History
Busokelo District Council is located between latitude 80 30 ‘east 90 30’ south of the equator and longitude 33 ‘and 34’ east of the greenwich meridian. The council borders Kyela District to the south, Rungwe District Council to the west , Makete District to the east and Mbeya District to the north. The headquarters of Busokelo District Council is located in Lwangwa Town which is 47 km from Tukuyu town.
 
Land area
The council has a total area of ​​969.14 square kilometers where 85% of the area is used for agriculture while the remaining 15% of the land is dominated by forests, mountains and residential areas.
 
Weather
The climate of this District is due to its height from sea level, the District is located in the mountains where there are Mount Rungwe and Livingstone which is 770 to 2,265 meters above sea level. The average rainfall is 900 mm in the plains to 2,700 mm in the highlands. The average temperature is 18-25 degrees Fahrenheit (18-25 degrees Celsius).
Related Posts:

Busokelo District Council Wards;
Itete
Kisegese
Lupata
Lwangwa
Kabula
Mpata
Isange
Mpombo
Kandete
Lufilyo
Luteba
READ ALSO>>>LATEST JOBS IN TANZANIA

Leave your thoughts