Best Love songs Ever about missing someone
We all know the feeling of losing someone close to us, whether it is a partner, friend or family member.
Horrible feeling, right?
So what are the best songs to listen to when you miss someone you love?
This is what this article is about.
If a loved one is no longer with you, or has gone away temporarily (or worse, forever) but you still miss them like crazy, check out some of these best songs about losing someone.
The following are best songs about missing someone
1. “Wish You Were Here” by Pink Floyd
2. “Miss You” by The Rolling Stones
3. “So Far Away” by Dire Straits
4. “Missing You” by Steve Perry
5. “I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself” by The White Stripes
6. “Far Away” by Nickelback
7. “I’ll Be Missing You” by Puff Daddy featuring Faith Evans
8. “Thinkin’ Bout You” by Ariana Grande
9. “Miss You Like Crazy” by Natalie Cole
10. “The Bed’s Too Big Without You” by The Police
Read also: How to Inspire a Love of Movement from an Early Age
11. “I Need My Girl” by The National
12. “Reminds Me of You” by Van Morrison
13. “Lay Me Down” by Sam Smith
14. “Always” by Bon Jovi
15. “Thinkin’ Bout You” by Frank Ocean