25 Job Opportunities at Amref Tanzania;- Public Health, Business, Administration, Accounting…25 Job Opportunities at Amref Health Africa in Tanzania,
25 Job Opportunities at Amref Tanzania
Amref Health Africa has been active in Tanzania since 1957 and in 1987 the country office was established in Dar es Salaam. Since then, Amref Health Africa Tanzania has been among the major supporters of the Government of Tanzania’s health care initiatives particularly the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC). Amref has supported the development of a number of national health policies, strategies and guidelines for equitable health service delivery.
Currently, Amref Health Africa Tanzania has more than 25 active projects across different regions in Tanzania (over 45% of the projects are located in the Lake Zone of Tanzania). Amref has projects with national outlook which are community base one such as e-learning program and laboratory strengthening project that are implemented across the regions including Zanzibar.
25 Job Opportunities at Amref Tanzania: With this, Amref Tz is announcing the following positions to be filled for this project:
ABOUT THE JOB!
Job type: full time
Industry: public health, business, administration, accounting
Education level: advanced level
1. Position: Community Engagement Technical Advisor (one position)
2. Position: Behavioral and Social Change Communication Technical Advisor (one position)
3. Position: Community Engagement Officer (one position)
4. Position: Behavioral and Social Change Liaison Officer (5 positions)
5. Position: M&E Community Engagement Consultant (1 position)
6. Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for Community Engagement (5 positions)
7. Position: C3HP Project Accountant (one position)
8. Position: Project Driver (10 positions)
HOW TO APPLY FOR 25 Job Opportunities at Amref Tanzania
To Apply For the Above Positions please Read the full Description as Analyzed Here CLICK HERE
- If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please submit an application letter and CV combined into a single PDF document indicating your current employer and position, daytime telephone contact, and the names and addresses of three referees.
- All interviews will be conducted at the Amref Health Africa country office in Dar es Salaam for the selected applicants.
- In order for your application to be considered, your application must be received by 16.30 on 08 December 2021.
- The subject line of your job application email must state the position position you are applying for as it appears in this advertisement.
- Your application may not be recovered easily. All correspondence and requests should be sent via email to: email@example.com
25 Job Opportunities at Amref Tanzania
1. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environmental policy; Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
2. “Amref Health Africa adheres to the principles of protection in the workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible”
3. Note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fees at any stage of the recruitment and selection process.
4. Any applicant who attempts or communicates with Amref Health Africa management or staff through phone calls, SMS, text emails and other means will be automatically disqualified from this opportunity. All communications should be directed to official correspondence via the email above
5. Amref health Africa – Tanzania regrets that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION DO NOT HESTITE TO VISIT https://amref.org/tanzania/#
OTHER JOBS YOU MAY LIKE:
Nafasi za Kazi 470 Idara ya Uhamiaji
Job Opportunity at NBC Tanzania
Looking For a Job in Sweden
Job Vacancies at World Food Programme-Uganda