How to Apply and Register on Stats SA Database Statistics South Africa 2022/23 – How to Register and Apply on the Stats SA Database 2022–2023, Statistics South Africa Stats SA database, www.statssa.gov.za/recruitment, www.statssa.gov.za/hr 2021 census registration form, www.statssa.gov.za/2021 login, www.statssa.gov.za/2021 application
Potential employees can now register in Statistics South Africa’s (Stats SA) database for contract employment opportunities on a variety of surveys, including the next census in 2021. Everyone, including those who have previously registered, must re-register because the database has been updated with new items.
How to Register for Contract Employment in the Stats SA Database for 2022:
- Register with your ID number and complete the required information
- Log in using your ID number and password
- Enter your address in the search location box – if you can’t find your exact address, choose the nearest landmark such as a school or church
- Select and attach proof of address
- Complete the sections on personal information, education, language and work experience
- Once this has been completed, you will be requested to confirm that all the information provided is correct by ticking the “I agree” box
- After you hit the “Submit” button, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration
- If you have any problems registering, please email [email protected]
Qualifications for Stats SA Positions in 2021
- In order to apply, candidates must upload the following file:
- Proof of a residence or other address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Without the aforementioned supporting documentation, a registration will be deemed incomplete, and the applicant won’t be able to finish their registration in the database.
- Applicants who receive an invitation to participate in training or a competency test must submit certified copies of their identification documents, matriculation diplomas, and driver’s license, as necessary.
- Prior to submission, documents have to be certified within six months.
- Due to COVID, walk-in applications will not be accepted.
Here’s how To Register on Stats SA Database
To access the hiring database, please click https://apps.statssa.gov.za/HRRecruitment. On December 31, 2021, the database will no longer accept new registrants.
Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) offers scientific knowledge that enables society to comprehend intricate socio-economic issues stats sa database 2021. It derives its authority from the POPI Act of 2013 and the Statistics Act of 1999 (Act No. 6 of 1999). (Act 4 of 2013). The following five competencies are where Stats SA aspires to be the best:
Attention: It’s free! No money is necessary! The cost of registering is free. Finish all 8 steps! upload the necessary files! You won’t be taken into consideration for job if you don’t. Don’t post private information on open platforms like Facebook or Twitter, such as your phone number, ID number, or address. Head Office can be reached right away at (012) 336 0161 or by email at [email protected]
full contact information