UMP Online Application 2023 | How To Apply – From 1 April to 30 November 2023, applicants can submit an online application to the University of Mpumalanga (UMP).
You may also check: How To Apply Open University: The Open University of Tanzania
For the academic year 2023, UMP advises interested students to submit their applications early via the online application form (Hard-Copy).
UMP Online Application 2023 | How To Apply
The University of Mpumalanga requires all applicants who wish to begin a new qualification to submit an admissions application. through the online application tool for UMP. This online application window for UMP is now available for;
- First-time UMP applicants
- UMP students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Also check: My Saint Leo Portal Login | Saint Leo University
UMP Online Application Instructions 2023 | How To Apply
You will require the following items in order to apply through the UMP Online Application:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply for UMP Online Application 2023
You can submit a paper application if you are unable to apply online by printing the necessary documents from the links below and mailing them to the admissions office at the address shown on the right.
UMP Application Forms 2023
In April 2023, UMP application forms for 2023 admissions will be made accessible.
The applicants should consider the following suggestions.
When to Apply
The application cycle, which begins in April of each year, should be entered as early as feasible.