Matokeo Ya Usaili Sensa 2022 Dodoma Jiji District | The Statistics Act of 2015 established the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) as an independent governmental agency with the responsibility of providing official statistics to the government, business community, and general public.
In order to guarantee the production of high-quality official statistics, the Act also grants NBS the authority to act as a co-coordinating organization within the National Statistical System (NSS). The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) was one of the government executive agencies created on March 26, 1999, in accordance with the Executive Agencies Act of 1997, before the Statistics Act of 2015 was enacted.
Census Interview Results | Matokeo Ya Usaili Ajira Za Sensa Dodoma Jiji
The last census to be done in the nation was in 2012, and it is a ten-year national exercise known as the Population and Housing Census. As a result, the Census of 2022 will be the sixth to be conducted in the nation since Tanganyika and Zanzibar’s union in 1964. Additional censuses were conducted in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002, and 2012.
The process of conducting a population and housing census involves gathering, analyzing, evaluating, publishing, and disseminating demographic, economic, and social information about all people and their habitations in a nation for a certain amount of time.
Of other words, a census is a unique exercise designed to determine the entire population in a nation, broken down by age and gender, place of residence, level of education, employment, rate of birth and mortality, and housing situation.
These fundamental facts are the ones that may be used to create policies and development plans that are appropriate for the situation and needs of the population, including specific populations with unique needs like the elderly, women, children, and people with disabilities.
Also check: Matokeo Ya Usaili Wa Sensa 2022 | www nbs go tz
About Census in 2022
By August 2022, the United Republic of Tanzania’s government intends to conduct a population and housing census. The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), along with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), and the Ministry of Finance and Planning are putting the Census together. The last census to be done in the nation was in 2012, and it is a ten-year national exercise known as the Population and Housing Census. As a result, the Census of 2022 will be the sixth to be conducted in the nation since Tanganyika and Zanzibar’s union in 1964. Additional censuses were conducted in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002, and 2012.
Relevance of the Population and Housing Census in 2022
The 2022 Population and Housing Census will be significant for several reasons, including:
- To assist the Government to obtain basic information that will support the process of implementing the Vision for Development 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the needs of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic information on demographic, socio-economic status of population and housing plans at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for the effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government.
How to check names of Selected for Matokeo Ya Usaili Sensa Dodoma Jiji.
The following below is helpful guide to check Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF;-
- Go to your internet support device
- Make sure you have internet access
- Then visit official website link https://www.nbs.go.tz/index.php/sw/
- After page open you will go to latest news widget then search for “majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 PDF“
- After seen announcement open it to download attached PDF file.
- Then go to your download files in your device and search for downloaded PDF file to open it, make sure you have PDF reader applications like Microsoft Office, WPS, Google Driver and other more.
- Thus, after opening it search for your names.
You may also check: Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Ajira Za Sensa 2022 PDF Mikoa Yote