UJ online application 2022-2023 | The Rand Afrikaans University (RAU), the Technikon Witwatersrand (TWR), and the Vista University Soweto and East Rand campuses came together to become the University of Johannesburg (UJ). Uj, as it is called in South Africa and the rest of the globe, has had a significant impact on the education of citizens and overseas students in order to help them become better people in the future. Applicants are also encouraged to submit applications to the University of Johannesburg.
Note: UJ online application 2022-2023
Information for applicants for the aforesaid web site on the University of Johannesburg’s application process
- Before applying, please read the APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS from UJ.
- As an applicant, you should be aware that applications for the University of Johannesburg start on April 1st and close on October 30th at 12:00 noon.
- You should read the University of Jersey’s Admission Requirements or click this link to learn more.
- Applicants for the University of Johannesburg Undergraduate Program can contact the “University of Johannesburg Undergraduate Prospectus 2022” for more information.
You may also like: Keiser University Blackboard Login
Please visit the University of Johannesburg’s Faculty of Postgraduate and Undergraduate Studies for more information.
- Applicants who are re-composing Grade 12 subjects will have their applications reviewed based on the most recent results available. If you are completing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI, you can apply online by selecting “Public Senior Certificate” on the Results Detail page of the online application.
- Applicants in Grade 12 may be asked to provide guaranteed duplicates of specific Grade 11 results for checking and evaluation purposes.
- Applicants may only apply for two examinations c12 has been written more than once, your joint results should be provided along with your application decisions. These examination choices cannot be changed once they have been made.
- Knowing what skills are required will help you avoid disappointment while applying. As a result, make certain you speak with the 2022-2023 class. While completing your application, look over the Undergraduate Prospectus.
The University of Johannesburg has provided these applicants with important information.
- Applicants for transfers and
- Senior Applicants
- Only two examination decisions are available to applicants. These examination choices cannot be changed once they have been made.
2. Applicants who currently have a UJ understudy number should apply using their current understudy number.
3. Contact the UJ Call Center at 011 559 4555 to confirm or update your phone number/email details.
4. When applying, applicants who are transferring from another university or tertiary institution must disclose their past studies and attach a full academic record/transcript as well as a degree/diploma certificate (if applicable).
5. For additional information about uploading documents, see “Document upload criteria while applying online” below.
6. If you forget your pin, go to “Request a PIN” and enter your UJ student number. You will receive an email with a PIN. After that, log in with your student number and PIN.
The following is a crucial Checklist for applicants applying to the University of Johannesburg.
- A valid email address is required (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Should the requirements for study options (as outlined in the prospectus) have been met?
- A R1220 deposit is required if the dwelling is required.
If Grade 12 is completed, certified and individually scanned documents are required (see the process below). When applying online, the following documents must be uploaded (not relevant to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- Certification is required for all documents. When scanning papers, make sure the scanned file is no more than 512KB and that all documents are scanned in one of the following formats: tiff, pdf, jpg, or gif.
- Each document must be scanned and attached as a separate file.
- Documents can also be emailed to [email protected], with the provisional reference/student number included in the subject line.
The application methods are listed below.
Follow this helpful link to learn more about the ONLINE Web Application technique.
OFFLINE APPLICATION OF PAPER- R200 (click here to download the hardcopy application form)