3 Bank Jobs at NMB Bank Tanzania;- Apply Now For a Job at NMB Bank in Tanzania, Full Job Description, Responsible for growing both Liabilities, Job Location-Dar es salaam..
3 Bank Jobs at NMB Bank Tanzania-Relationship Manager SME
Job location: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam
Responsible for growing both liabilities (deposits) and assets of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), advising the Business Banking department on business strategy, and assisting Small and Medium Business Bankers/Relationship Officers/Branch Managers in recruiting business clients to ensure SME business growth.
- Actively selling deposits of SMEs, lending and cross-selling of products of other banks (forex, money transfer, Internet banking, etc.)
- Evaluate SME Business Banker credit applications above the SME Business Banker limit from branches and make recommendations for decision making
- Taking a leadership role in driving SME activity, by communicating and promoting SME activity with SME Business Bankers and Branch Managers.
- Actively build capacity of commercial bankers for SMEs through ongoing guidance and support in order to ensure high quality credit application and business growth.
- Monitor and review the performance of SME Business Bankers to ensure goals are achieved.
- Review customer feedback with SME Business Bankers, market information, workshops/focus group reports, product design review, and
Performance to determine if a change, redesign or re-launch is appropriate.
- Coordinate budget targets for the area of responsibility on SME products to ensure targets are achieved as per the approved budget.
- Ensure SME customer satisfaction is achieved by providing accurate selling advice in line with customer expectations.
- Perform other duties as may be directed or assigned by his/her superior.
- Preparing budget and projections for the SME loan and deposit products. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective and potential customers to benefit from the loan and deposit products
3 Bank Jobs at NMB Bank Tanzania
- Good credit Analysis Skills
- Good Customer Relationship and Sound Understanding Bank’s Loan Products, Policies and Procedures
- Good communication with high Proficiency in the use of English and Swahili
- Good Business Management, Leadership, Coaching and team building skills.
- Good Computer Skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of a First Degree or its equivalency in Finance, accounting, banking and or its equivalent
- Three years relevance experience in Retail Banking (SME Business)
EPERIENCE – 3 Yrs
JOB OPENING DATE – 17th Dec, 2021
JOB CLOSING DATE – 31th Dec, 2021