New Current Government Vacancies In Soweto | If You are Looking For Government Jobs in Soweto | Get Full Information on How To Apply For Spark Schools Vacancies..
New Current Government Vacancies In Soweto- Spark Schools Vacancies 2022.
This page contains the latest government jobs in Gauteng. Spark Schools jobs are currently open for Assistant Principal Primary School vacancies in Soweto. We will keep you informed on this page about job opportunities for Assistant Principal Primary School in Gauteng.
You can also visit Spark Schools Careers Vacancies in Soweto and Upcoming Jobs in Gauteng. You can also check vacancies at Gauteng.
Spark Schools Careers 2022: Apply for a Vacancy for Assistant Principal of an Elementary School in Soweto
Spark Schools is recruiting an Assistant Principal for the Primary School in Soweto, Gauteng location. This is the perfect opportunity for people who are looking for Spark Schools jobs near me. People who are keen on employment opportunities at Spark Schools in Soweto can apply for the position of Assistant Principal Elementary School.
This is one of the best jobs available in the Spark Schools department or office located in Soweto, Gauteng. Experience is required from relevant fields of study. It is also a great opportunity for new job seekers looking to find the highest paying job opportunities in Soweto via Spark Schools because Spark Schools provide approximately R347,896.00 per year for the position as Assistant Principal of Elementary School.
Information about Spark Schools careers for the Elementary School Assistant Principal position is available according to the company’s website. Spark Schools Careers Page is given below in a short table. If you are searching for all the details regarding vacancies in Spark Schools 2022 in Soweto, then you should check out this article till the final.
About Spark Schools
- SPARK Schools is a network of affordable private schools implementing Africa’s first co-educational model for primary school students in South Africa. SPARK Schools provide transformative educational innovation through our blended learning model, which raises student achievement and provides the tools teachers need to serve their students effectively.
- Spark Schools have a culture of collaboration, because getting South Africa to lead global education requires a team effort. We are innovators who strive to achieve excellence through perseverance and a sense of urgency to achieve the Spark Schools vision, mission, and goals of social transformation. Our work environment is lively/cheerful, fast-paced/dynamic, engaging/motivating, technology-enabled and data-driven.
- The blended learning model, which combines classroom teaching and online education, allows educators to anticipate student needs and equip schools to provide personalized education at an affordable cost. SPARK Schools pioneer this transformative education model to ensure that universities and careers are accessible to all.
- Spark Schools is a high growth entrepreneurial organization, driven by values and mission, operating 17 elementary schools and one high school and serving more than 13,500 families. We are looking for dynamic people to join our team.
Reports to: Principal
The purpose of the role:
- The Assistant Principal leads student achievement as an educational leader by providing excellent instructional training and professional development to benefit classroom teaching and the learning lab.
- The Associate Principal supports the Principal in providing teachers, blended learning facilitators, and physical education instructors with the training and support necessary to be highly qualified professional teachers.
- The Associate Principal is an integral part of the SPARK Schools ‘culture’ and our commitment to rigorous and engaging learning experiences for our students
NOTE: New Current Government Vacancies In Soweto
- Ensuring the continuing professional development of our teachers by coaching faculty in the successful achievement of the goals set out in their individual professional growth plans. This includes designing and facilitating weekly professional development sessions for the entire faculty, as well as arranging individual professional growth opportunities.
- Support student achievement by setting clear and high expectations for excellent teaching in all content areas. Maintain a regular schedule of observations in all learning spaces and observation review meetings with teachers to ensure they are able to plan instruction, implement instruction, and successfully implement SPARK Schools culture and behavior management techniques.
- Implementation of the network’s rigorous curriculum, which aligns with and broadens the South African National Curriculum.
- Implement an online curriculum and small group tutoring in a learning lab that aligns and scales with what is taught by class teachers.
- Facilitate a data analysis and assessment cycle that allows teaching staff to analyze student performance and identify targeted teaching areas.
- Collaborate with the school leadership team to manage the teaching staff, including facilitating final and quarterly assessments.
- Participate in the selection of new staff in the school.
- Responsible for preparing faculty members.
- Define and share information about network-wide policies and procedures for parents, students, staff, and the community.
- Implement disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in employee development opportunities as a member of the Spark Schools team.
- Self-conduct in a professional manner at all Spark Schools events and for all stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
>mastering English language.
>Clear criminal record.
>Class 12 certificate.
>Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a PGCE degree.
>Register with SACE.
>Previous experience managing or working with children of primary school age.
>At least two years of excellent classroom instruction.
>Previous experience leading a team.
>Experience and practice with labor laws.
Skills and mindset:
>A strong desire to be part of a vibrant and dynamic technology-driven work environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, and an atmosphere that encourages and allows top performers to thrive.
>A strong desire to be a part of a social impact determinant and a collaborative, vibrant and rapidly growing community that is driving change in education in South Africa through transformative education innovation, ensuring access to university and jobs for all.
>A strong desire to be part of a learning culture with excellent career development and advancement opportunities backed by individual professional development, support and mentorship.
>The ability, desire and passion to deliver high quality transformative education at affordable fees
>To ensure access to university and careers for all.
>Market-related fair reward
>Annual bonuses and increases based on performance
>Above average / good annual leave
>Life, Disability and Funeral Cover
>Employee Wellness Support
>Educational support and study leave
>Individual professional development, support and guidance
>Employee discount on school fees
>Career growth opportunities
>Compensation: commensurate with experience.
Location: Spark Soweto
How to submit a forum for vacancies in Spark Schools 2022
Candidates must be qualified to fill vacancies in Spark Schools. The Spark School Vacancies 2022 form can be submitted via the Gauteng Spark School Vacancies Forum.
- For job seekers, click on the link below apply now.
- Click the button below to apply now and you will be redirected to the official link for Spark Schools vacancies.
- You should now check your eligibility again using the official advertisement documents for Spark Schools vacancies.
- Click the Apply button if you have a profile/background that matches a related profile.
- Fill in the following information about your profile.
- Check again and then click the submit button.
- The status of your order will appear on your screen.
- For future use, take a screenshot from your mobile phone/desktop device.
TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT New Current Government Vacancies In Soweto Just visit This Page HERE
ALSO YOU MIGHT LIKE: