Jobs Opportunities at Geita Gold Mining Ltd:- (Nafasi za Kazi Geita Gold Mining Ltd) Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) is the leading producer of gold in Tanzania with a single operation in the Geita region.
The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with operations in more than ten countries, on four continents. The mine is located in the golden fields of Lake Victoria in northwestern Tanzania, only about 85 km from the city of Mwanza and 20 km southeast of the nearest point of Lake Victoria. The company’s head office is located in Geeta, just 5 kilometers west of the fast-growing city of Geeta, and a support office is in Dar es Salaam.
- New Job January, 2022 at Geita Gold Mining Ltd, Intern – Finance
- New Job January 2022 at Geita Gold Mining Ltd,Trainee Dump Truck Operator
- New Job January 2022 at Geita Gold Mining Ltd, Trade Sperson – Plumber
- New Job January 2022 at Geita Gold Mining Ltd, Operator – Dump Truck
35 Jobs Opportunities at Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)
35 Jobs Opportunities at Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita Region.
The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of North Western Tanzania, only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of the nearest point of Lake Victoria. The company has its head office in Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a supporting office in Dar es Salaam.
Geita Gold mine has been recognised by the Government as Overall Best Performer of the Mining Sector for the 2019/2020 financial year and in 2018, by the Association of Tanzania Employers (ATE) as the best employer in the country. In 2019, the Company was the first runner up. Geita mine remains a top taxpayer in the country’s extractive industry with US$1.7 billion borne and paid as tax to the Tanzanian Government. The company employs over 5,000 individuals both directly and through contractors of which about 98% are Tanzanian nationals.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below.
Click each job position to read more and apply:
- Tradesperson 1 Mechanic (Bell Trucks)- 6 POSTS
- Tradesperson 1 Fitter Mechanics- 4 POSTS
- Tradesperson 1 Boiler Maker- 1 POST
- Tradesperson 1 Electrician- 3 POSTS
- Supervisor CAF Plant- 1 POST
- Operator 1 Equipment- 19 POSTS
MODE OF APPLICATION:
• Please apply through our recruitment portal by following the link below. Please click the link or type the URL address on a website browser to access the application portal.
• On the portal you will be required to upload your detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, e-mail and telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees. Please do not attach certificates that are not related to the qualifications stated above.
• You will also be required to upload a cover / application letter addressed to “Senior Manager Human Resources, Geita Gold Mining Ltd”. Subject should be “Tradesperson 1 – Mechanic” (Bell Trucks)
• Candidates may also apply through our jobs email at [email protected] Email subject should also be “Tradesperson 1 – Mechanic” (Bell Trucks)
• You will be required to present original certificates if you are contacted for interviews.
• Internal Applicants (those currently employed by AngloGold Ashanti) must have their application letter endorsed by their Head of Department (HOD) or Manager once Removed (MoR). APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Applications should reach the above on or before 22nd September, 2021 at 5:30 Pm
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. BEWARE OF CONMEN! GGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation Unit, by calling +255 28 216 01 40 Ext 1559 (rates apply) or use our whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates apply) or emailing [email protected] or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com
For more information Visit https://www.geitamine.com/