ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REALLY GREAT TEACHING ROLE BUT DON’T HAVE THE REQUIRED DEGREE?
If you have a Tertiary education/diploma in any field, our position is open to you. Earn an income while you inspire and educate young curious minds.
Here’s what you will still need:
- A 120 Hour TEFL /TESOL Certification
- Experience teaching kids online a plus.
- If you think you have what it takes (and we think you do), come join our team.
- Work from the comfort of your own home. And we’ll provide you with the best teaching schedules to suit your time.
Online English Kids teacher
Duties & Responsibilities
- An opportunity with us also includes:
- EASY ONBOARDING & TRAINING; We will help you every step of the way with advice and training to allow you to be confident in setting yourself up to be a GREAT teacher from lesson one.
- WORK FROM HOME; No more commuting! Do truly inspiring work and have the right work-life balance that suits you.
- EXPLORE THE WORLD; Meet students from across the globe and explore their cultures from the comfort of your home.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT; Our Inspiration Academy has free courses available to all, in various fields of study, to aid your professional growth at your pace.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT; Through our Evolve Program, you can enjoy wellness, fun, and community events, from the comfort of your own home.
- Start Date: Immediate upon completion of the recruitment process (5-7 days)
- Location: Work from home
- Scheduling: 40 Hours minimum monthly during peak hours and starting from Monday to Sunday 18:00-22:00 BJT
- Students: You will teach students in the age range 5-17 years.
- Training: Training and ongoing professional development throughout the contract.
- Remuneration: Set base rate of $6.5 USD per hour
- You will be contracted by The Really Great Teacher Company as an Independent Service Provider.
What is needed?
- Tertiary education (Advantageous)
- Accredited 120 Hours or above TEFL, TESOL, TEYL
- Professional fluency in English and great command of the language
- Highly computer literate
- Clear criminal record
- Great communication skills
- 1 Year teaching experience or more
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i5 CPU @2.40GHz (4 CPUs) or greater
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- Backup power
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) with a battery life up to 4-5 hours (2000VA) (or willing to purchase before commencing teaching)
- A stable fibre internet connection
- At a minimum of 10 Mbps upload and download speeds
- PC is connected via a LAN cable and not via a Wi-Fi connection
Noise-canceling headsets and HD web camera. Back-up headset highly recommended
Tidy, well-lit, and quiet teaching environment